Thursday 22 May 2014

Her Belief In Love



"Do you believe in love?"
He said, adjusting those big glasses. Her deep black eyes were shining. It looked as if that they were just waiting for this question to be asked.

She smiled and nodded. And with a half smile on her pretty face, she said, "Isn't love a beautiful feeling, something beyond beliefs, something that doesn't demand to be defined?"

He was amazed. This girl always came up with unexpected answers and each one of them puzzled him more and more. And here she was, surprising him once again.

And she looked straight into his eyes, hers were sparkling, they held him captive. He actually wanted to surrender himself to their magic.
And she continued.

"Love. The feeling above all, those pure emotions are what we all are looking for. Aren't we? 
But you know I wonder whether that love which comes from the soul exists or not.
I always wanted someone to write to me, I wanted someone to do things for me and not just merely say them.
I want someone who might not express his feelings everytime but his eyes tell me everything.
It's not necessary for him to be there always, I understand he needs his space too. And more than a lover, I wish to get someone who is my best friend, who stands tall with me through thick and thin.
I wish for someone who understands the concept of inner Beauty. I want someone to understand that there is this little immature kid inside me who never wishes to grow up and on the other side is an independent and mature girl who wants to stand up on her own and not depend on someone.
I know I'm never gonna get someone who fulfills all this but who said you cannot keep your hopes high?"

He was surprised. Unlike others, she didn't run after love, she wanted love to find her. She had enough patience to wait, she wanted to wait for someone to call her own. She didn't want to date someone for the sake of it, she wanted to wait for the right time, for the right person. 
He admired her and this answer of hers made him awestruck.
Truly, people like her were very rare.

 He felt short of words to say. But then he simply said, "The heaven has named a beautiful soul to you. And soon, you'll find him and trust me, he'll love you and you Miss would never ever leave any chance to remind him how lucky he is and how perfectly flawless you are." 

She smiled and looked at him. The same question was lingering on in their minds and with passing time, they wanted to get that answer. To him she was like a dream and to her, a way too sweet reality. But inside, they were wishing for the same.
And that is how, unknowingly, a beautiful tale started.


4 comments:

  1. You write beautifully...got u from readomania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. The same goes for you Nikita. :)

      Delete
  2. Always beautiful and speechless for ur writings ;) :*

    ReplyDelete